MMPI - 2Versatile Personality Assessment
Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Assessment (MMPI) is a psychological test that evaluates personality traits and psychopathology.
It is primarily aimed at testing people with suspected mental health or other clinical problems. Today, it is used in the business world, especially for the placement of positions containing high-level and critical job descriptions.
| Recruitment / Selection and Placement
Current Staff Assessment
|567 long version - 370 short version|
Why MMPI-2 ?
MMPI-2 - Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Assessment is a comprehensive personality test. The most important feature is that it can also measure personality disorders. Results are confirmed by clinical Psychologist.
- Senior managers
- People authorized to use weapons
- People to take part in military facilities
- Air security or extreme stressful tasks
- Intensive care units employee
- People who manage huge money or tangible assets